About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Cheer!! Bah!! Humbug!!!

Mark and I decided to do a little Christmas shopping.  After a nice lunch, we set out to have a great time buying some little gifts for each other.  With my list in my hand, I am humming along with the 12 Days of Christmas and just full of Christmas cheer.  First of all, a lady jumps in front of me and grabbed the buggy I was reaching for....there were lots of others.  Then a lady just about runs me over to reach the dollar bin....which has about nothing in it....ooh, big bargain...NOT!!!  Two people stepped on my foot with no apologizes (we won't even mention the parking lot).  I finally got my gifts and checked out.  I decided to go to the snack bar for a drink and wait for Mark.  One lady almost pushed me out of the way to get in front of me in line....that made her number 2 in line...it wasn't like it was a long line.  Then she pushed the lady in front of her, who turned and they had words.  All this was happening while Christmas carols were playing in the background.  The whole time I am think what in the world happened to spreading Christmas cheer???  I felt like I was in a fast forward world while I was on normal speed.  Maybe some people just wait too late to start their shopping...who knows, but the Grumpy's were out full force.  We got popcorn and left and came home were Christmas cheer is abundant and Scrooge is ban.

No comments:

Post a Comment