About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, December 9, 2011

A Good Exhaustion!!!

I haven't blogged in a few weeks, but I have been super duper busy.  I have literally fallen into bed every night for weeks and not even caring if make up was off or on. LOL 

The ladies ministry team of our church planned a very elegant Christmas Tea for this past Sunday.  As you know, these things just don't happen by themselves.  We have met every week since October to plan.  We collected china for this event, so I have scoured every thrift shop every week in Moore County.  I was successful on some days, and some days...I just found things for myself.  I am happy to report that the tea was a huge success.   We had close to 100 ladies to attend.  Becky Lee sang, and as always she brought laughter and excitement to our event.  Mrs. Herchenhahn gave her testimony and it really hit home with lots of our ladies.

Such elegant tables were set.

Becky Lee gets us rocking with her song.

Our ladies have a great time.

After the tea on Sunday, Mark and I attended our Deacon and Wives Christmas dinner on Monday night.  I got to go and just enjoy this event.  We were asked to speak and sing at this event.  It was very nice, and I am honored that God has chosen us to serve Him in this area.


Our Youth Pastor and Wife, Jeff & Ashley.  We just love them so much.  They are the perfect fit for RCBC.

Enjoying each others fellowship.

The chairman, Jody, is all smiles.

Well, after those two events, we still weren't finished.  The Silver Threads Christmas party was the next day.  We had a great meal, candlelight service and a game that was a hoot.  We played Guess that Baby??  It was great.  We had 37 to attend, and everyone seemed to have a wonderful time.
They are trying to guess those babies!!!

Some came festive and ready to have  a great time.


They look like they could be at a Valentine's party....lovey dovey.

Who is that baby????

29 pictures were submitted...great participation.


Fellowshipping with one another.

Great turn out!!!


A packed weekend, but it was so much fun.  I was exhausted when everything was over, but it was totally worth it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment