About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful Heart!!!

This day, I find myself thankful for many things.  There are so many things that it would take me too long to list them all.  I am thankful for my salvation.  That I have the blessed assurance in knowing that my place in heaven is secure.  I am thankful for Mark.  He has always loved me and been there for me.  He is my best friend, husband, sounding board, guinea pig (I try everything out on him) and my everything as life comes at us.  I am thankful for my parents.  Thankful that they always love and support me.  Thankful for the way they raised me...I am a product of their raising.  I am thankful for my in laws.  They have all accepted me and treated me like their own since dating Mark.  I have never felt like an outsider, but part of a loving family.  I am thankful for my church family and our pastor.  They are supportive in love and prayers.  I am thankful for the life God has given us.  For the experiences we have had and for how life lessons has allowed us to learn and grow. 

To all who read this blog...I am thankful for you too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment