About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Catching Up!!!

I didn't realize it had been so long since I last blogged...over a month...almost 2 months.  I have been very busy during this time.  We are the Sunday School Directors and the Senior Coordinators for our church this year, so that has been taking a lot of our time the last few months.  I want to do the best job that I can do.  We are still care giver's for Mark's dad, who is doing great.  Traveling up and down the road every week does take it's toil on you after a while.

I have managed to go treasure hunting a few times over the past few weeks.  Our ladies ministry team is doing a Christmas tea in December.  We are on the hunt for fancy dishes, tea cups and teapots.  Here are some that I found this week.
 I loved this cute teapot, and it was a steal at only $2

This dainty tea cup was a must have at only $1

I can't wait until we put on this tea.  It is going to be so elegant and a relaxing time for the ladies of our church.  I love it when we do nice things for people.

I know that I have mentioned those sweet babies...I can't wait to see them.  They are growing like weeds.  I can't wait to hold them and snuggle up with them.
This is one of my favorite pictures of them.  Hopefully, I won't wait too long to blog again.  I will try to keep up a little better.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for starting to blog again. I always enjoy reading about your life although you make me tired.I appreciate all you are doing for RCBC ,so looking forward to Friday night at Mikes Farm.The teapot and cup are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete