About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fall!!!

Fall is my favorite time of the year.  I love the vibrant colors as the leaves change from green to hues of orange, red and yellow.  I love feeling the nip in the air....although I haven't felt that too much this year.  I love planting mums (even though I refer to them as funeral flowers) and I love picking out my pumpkins and bringing out all my turkeys.


I waited almost too long to catch any really good pictures


There is still a little color left this fall


I have always wanted to rake up big piles of leaves and go running and jumping in them.  At 40, I don't see myself doing this, but I thought these leaves would make an awesome pile...if I would rake them up.



Great leaves to rake and jump in

Another thing about fall is that is starts the holiday season, and with the holidays comes fun and festivities.  I love this time of year so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment