About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Never Caught Up!!!

I haven't blogged in so long.  I feel like I am never caught up anymore on anything.  I have been typing up notes on an Ebay class that I am teaching this coming weekend.  I have been getting things ready to go home tomorrow as I will be gone a week.  I am involved in a yard sale on Saturday with some friends.  Mark is singing at both services on Sunday.  I am teaching the Ebay class on Sunday and Monday.  Dish Network is coming to install on Monday.  Tuesday I am getting a perm plus mom and I are going to The Melting Pot for some dessert.  Mom is having major eye surgery on Wednesday.  Mark needs to get his blood checked this week.  I need to go to a few stores while I am home.  I have packed a lot into the week that I will be home.  Then the last of October, we will be in SC with Mark preaching and me doing my comedy routine.  A jam packed month...I love staying busy though.  This blog is not really about anything, as I just realized that.  I do have some great things on Ebay, and can't wait to see how they will do.  Lilly is getting groomed, and I have to go to the grocery store and pick up my produce box.  Tootles!!!

1 comment:

  1. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete