About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lessons!!!

Here are a few things I have learned along the way in this journey called life.

1.  God knows my heart, and I hide nothing from him.
2.  You really only have a few good friends in life.
3.  Your family loves you no matter what happens in life.
4.  God is faithful to see us through all things.
5.  Marriage is one of the best things to happen to me.
6.  God has chosen the right direction for your life...you have to listen.
7.  Life really is short.
8.  The older you get the more time flies.
9.  You don't always get what you want.
10.  Life is an adventure, so enjoy the smooth rides along with the bumpy rides and don't complain....it doesn't get you anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment