About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Little Friends!!!

When you don't have kids, you just seem to adopt other people's children.  We have lots of "little friends" as I call them, but I am just going to show off two today.  These have to be the sweetest kids I know (I will probably say that about each one later on), but seriously these two are adorable.  They sit in front of us in church each Sunday and never a peek is heard from them.  I probably make more noise than these two do during service.  You can't help but fall in love with Emma and Wade.  Aren't they both sharp dressers???  He is totally fascinated with our pastor, and what a great role model to have. I love her new cute hair cut.
I will say that they are more adorable in person.  They are just the two sweetest most polite kids.  Such a great testimony of their up bringing.  They have great parents, and it was a pleasure to meet their grandmother and aunts a few weeks ago.


Wade was so adorable in his suit.  He is a little heart stealer.  He and his sister, Emma, seem to really love one another.  I love sitting behind them every Sunday and watching them interact with one another.  We have visited them at their home and they are just as sweet.  I am happy to call them my "little friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment