About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring Fever!!!

 Okay, I know that it is only March, but when the temperature is in the 80's and you have to use some aloe because of all sun you got...Spring Fever hits.  Now this weekend it is cold and rainy, but I still have the fever and our yard is reflecting that fever.


 I planted a lot of dianthus...I fell in love with these flowers while we were at Midway.  This was our Mother's Day flower every year.
 Petunias!!! These in this pot are the carpet petunias.  I love them.
 Some baskets of flowers are a result of buying too many.  LOL
 Mark put up some over the rail baskets for me, and I planted the wave petunias in these.  I can't wait for them to cascade over.
 I am loving this new deck!!!

As you can see, Spring Fever has hit me BIG time.  I just hope and pray that this little cold snap doesn't hurt them.  Having the outside of our house look so nice definitely inspired me to do more planting this year.  WOOHOO!!! Spring is here....but so is the pollen:-(  But that is what they make Claratin for....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment