About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Saturday, April 23, 2011

No Such Thing as Little!!!

My friend put this quote as her status today on Facebook and it really made me think.

"Don't cast the first stone, unless you are prepared to have a boulder thrown back."



I loved this quote, because that is the way we has humans/Christians feel so much about sin.  We put sin a category...small sins and big sins.  Christ never labeled sin...sin is sin...big or small.  We all sin everyday, but sometimes we are quicker to point out someone else's sin because we think it is bigger.  Jesus died for all sin...sometimes we forget that sin is just that...SIN...not big, not small...JUST SIN.  Let's all remember this quote before pointing a finger or before talking about what someone else is doing.  I am thankful that on the cross Jesus died for all sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment