About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Gearing up!!!

Today it feels so good outside and the temperature is just right for a walk.  I am hoping that we will get to go downtown and do a little walking today.  I have been wanting to get a pedometer to help see how many steps I walk a day...they say 10,000 is the magic number.  I saw one in a magazine that not only tells you the steps you have walked, but also how many calories you have burned. 


I am loving that fall is approaching and the weather will be cooler to do some exercise outside...did I just say that?  Me!!! The no exercise queen....but I am ready to kick my weight loss into high gear and I feel that exercise is the only thing that will help me do that.  Oh, I really am changing my ways.   Yesterday, Oogie complimented me on my weight loss and just went on and on...that will make you want to get serious.  I have lost 30 lbs as of today.  Although I haven't weighed in a week and a half.  So, I better get my rear in gear and quit talking about exercising and start doing it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment