About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, November 23, 2012

Everything and Nothing

I should have known when I started this blog several years ago, that it wouldn't last.  Not really quitting, but I don't blog like I use to....the reason is that I am  ADD and the rest of the alphabet. LOL I get bored very easily with something.  I think that is why I am good at multi-tasking...because it doesn't take long for things to get boring to me.  Right now I am gathering things for a Country Christmas Event, putting together goody bags for our Seniors, making Christmas projects, organizing my crafts and decorating my house.  See I can't just concentrate on one thing.  I am hoping that I will start devoting more time to my blog.  It is kind of like an online journal for me.


Yesterday was Thanksgiving, and I am thankful for being able to spend it with family. We met down at my uncle's barn and feasted on all the food that everyone brought. It was a great time.

Update:  Weight loss is still the same....60 lbs gone in a year.  I have not lost anymore, but I have not gained.  I need to get more disciplined like before.  Got really sick this fall and exercising and diet haven't been in my vocabulary much.

I love all the seasons but I am really missing my beach time.  It was such a relaxing time for me this summer.  I got to just sit and clear my mind of everything.  It is almost like I am lost...I have no place to go.  I have plenty to do....I just don't like to do it. LOL

Christmas is just right around the corner and I am trying my best to get ready, but when you wear capri's and flip flops on Thanksgiving, it is hard to get in the mood.

I will try to blog more about things going on around here or just stupid things that fill my mind sometimes. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment