About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, November 30, 2012

Tis The Season!!!

I love this time of year.  Lots of joy and cheer being spread....unless you are in stores or parking lots.  Why is it that people's worse side comes out during the time we should be so thankful??? We just celebrated Thanksgiving....the time we reflect on what we are thankful for...and now we enter into the Christmas season, the time we celebrate the birth of Christ.  Most people act like it's the most evil time of the year instead of the most joyous time.  This time of the year, we just park down at the end of the lot...I am not fighting over a parking space, plus the exercise will do wonders for me.  I don't let others bad attitude get me down.  I find myself humming Christmas songs during the day....I love this time of year.  I love all the get togethers....the ones that don't include a trip to the funeral home.  Truly that it really the only time we see family...when someone dies.  That is why I like this time of year...we see family and friends and no one had to die.  All the festivities just fills my heart with excitement and joy.  I love the baking, the decorating and all the other things that goes along with Christmas.  This is the time that all disagreements and arguments are put aside....love abounds.  I pray this Christmas that love abounds in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment