About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Going Green!!!

This year our SIS team is doing a country Christmas.  I am supplying the Leland Cyprus, as we have about 20 trees in our yard.  I decided why not do the same to the outside of my house.  So I spent yesterday just walking the edge of our property to get all my greenery...I was impressed by the way things turned out.  I also spent yesterday planting pansies.

 
My red pot filled with Cyprus, cedar, holly, pine and magnolia

I love the watering can with all the greenery in it.
 

This shepherds staff was missing something after the humming bird feeder came off.  This old pot fit perfect there.
 
Pansies fill all my pots around the deck now.  I love these cute little flowers.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment