About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It Continues!!!

The snow has decided to stay around for a few days.  Cabin Fever???  Not quite sure, although I would love to get out, but I am not dying to leave or anything.  I will say that our candy stash is emptying pretty fast, and that can't be good.  I will also admit that I might be the one emptying it out....GASP!!!  I have not got a lot done in the house like I thought I would.  It is hard to clean and be in the bed sleeping at the same time.  I guess I was really exhausted and didn't know it.  The snow in our yard seems like it is waiting around on something, and goodness...I hope not for more of the white stuff.  Hoping that we will be able to get out and about tomorrow.  Costco is calling my name.  LOL  For now I am a little restless from being inside.  Our pastor challenged us Sunday to memorize bible verses, and so far I have learned 2 this week.  Not bad!!  I have enjoyed the snow, but I am ready for the sunshine.

The white stuff stays around.
The white blanket outside is pretty, but I am finally ready for it to go away.
Looks like it might be finally slowly melting.

No comments:

Post a Comment