About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Saturday, February 12, 2011

EMERGENCY!!!

I went to the emergency room tonight for my swollen lip...again.  This was after I had been earlier today to the Urgent Care for the same thing.  As I check in they call to the back with these words, "I have a 40 year old female..".  A 40 YEAR OLD....okay, so maybe turning 40 hasn't exactly hit me yet.  My birthday has come and gone, but the age 40 has come to stay....whether I like it or not.  I keep saying that I just had my "BIG" birthday, but I never actually say the number...denial...I know.  Even though some say, "You don't look 40."....well, I am.  Usually these are 80 some year old women squinting through bifocals and cataracts who are ranting about how young I look.  I have a whole year to get use to the new age, but tonight it just kind of hit me between the eyes.  As she hung the phone up, I almost forgot my real emergency, except that the breath was leaving me due to the fact that my mouth was swelling shut.  So, tonight there was a 40 year old female in room one.  Oh yeah, that was me.

No comments:

Post a Comment