About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's, Birthday and Babies!!!

Today started with me and my friend Kelly celebrating my birthday.  Yes, I said birthday!! She had the flu when my birthday rolled around and we didn't get to celebrate together.  So today was the day we hit the town and celebrated the big 4-0.  We did a little shopping and ate at Flaming Amy's Bowl, which you can see my thoughts on that on my new blog, Port City Restaurant Report.  We had a grand time, and she showered me with gifts...she is greatest friend. 

After returning home, Mark and I exchanged gifts and I was surprised with roses and gift cards.  I love him so much!!

Later went to Nikki's Hibachi Steak House for dinner.  I love it there, and especially the half price hibachi entrees from 4 to 6 pm.  We had a nice dinner and enjoying each other's company.


On the way home, we got a phone call with wonderful news.  Our niece Anna and her husband are expecting not one baby, but 2 babies....she is having twins.  We are so excited.  I can hardly wait for September to get here.  We love you two!!!

This has been a day of celebrating birthdays, Valentine's Day and new life!! We are so very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment