About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Monday, February 21, 2011

Fun Day!!!

Yesterday Mark and I decided to go the movies.  Note that this only happens a few times a year.  There is never nothing we want to see.  But Big Momma's Like Father Like Son was coming out and I really wanted to see it.
I loved the movie...it was so funny.  The only thing that I didn't like was the price of the movie and popcorn.  It cost us around $35 to see the movie and have popcorn.  This is really why we don't go and see that many movies.  We could have went and ate a nice dinner or bought an outfit.  Geez!!

Then after the movie, while we were already in Mayfaire; I decided to spend my Valentine's gift card.  I was happy I did...SALES!!!  My first stop was Bath and Body Works.
Buy 3 and get 3 free.  WOOHOO!! I was in smelling good heaven.  I got the whole Hawaii Coconut collection.  I got some for my birthday and I love it.  I also got the Dancing Waters and Bali Mango.  I am going to smell like a fruit salad. LOL

Then it was over to Belk's to spend my other gift card.  I had planned on buying sandals or some capri's.  That did not happen.  I barely made it through the front door before I had my purchases in my hand.
This was my favorite purchase an Etienne Aigner bag for only $7.50.  It may be last year's bag, but it will be this year's bag for me.  When you can get a $68 bag for less than $10, then that is a great deal.
I next got a gray beaded bracelet and earrings to match at outfit that I already have for next to nothing.  You take 50% off the listed price, which means I got the earrings for $5 and the bracelet for $6.  I love it!! Plus I still have money left on my card.

After I spent my Valentine's gift, we went and ate Hibachi, and meet some of the nicest people that sat at our grill.  It was such a fun day and it was beautiful out to make it even better.  A day spent with Mark is always a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment