About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Deer Me!!!

While watching TV last night, Mark called me to come and look at something.  There stood 3 deer in the pond drinking.  In just a few minutes 2 more joined them.  I quickly grabbed up my camera to catch this moment.  I took the pictures inside the house through the windows.

 I think the one by the boat hears my camera as I snap their picture.

 They are very alert creatures.

This deer just stood there for the longest time.  It was almost like he was staring at me.  I am sure they could see me in the house.


This one stops for a second...I think he hears me as well.

I love watching them as they stroll around the back yard.  The twitch their tails and their heads snap to attention at the first sound they hear.  I am surprised that I got as good of pictures as I did.  I love watching the wildlife out the sunroom windows.  It makes it seem more peaceful in the world.







No comments:

Post a Comment