About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Monday, July 4, 2011

American Tradition!!!

I spent my 4th of July doing an American Tradition ....SHOPPING!!! We ended up going to the mall today, and it was an excellent idea.  There weren't that many people there at all, I guess they were all on the beach.  There were sales everywhere I turned.  A nice lunch at Chick-fil-a and then Mark unleashed me into my own little bit of heaven.  Red dot, 85% off, and BOGO 50% off were everywhere I turned.  These fancy signs pulled me into stores that I don't usually go in.  Yes, today was full of American traditions.  Shopping is as American as apple pie to me!!

 I couldn't resist having my picture taken with the Chick-fil-a cow.  "Eat Mor Chicken"!!!

This was my favorite purchase today.  A dress that is 2 sizes smaller and all for $12.50.  Can't wait to wear it one Sunday.

I found my self at the jewelry section today at Belk's, but I got such great deals...bracelets for $3 and $4...then earring for a mere $2. Altogether I got 4 shirts, a dress, 2 bracelets, 1 pair of earrings and a pair of sandals .  I spent less than $55 for all of that.  I did resist Bath and Body Works sale...buy 3 and get 3 free.  I was a little strong today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!

I did my part in trying to boost the economy.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment