About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Progress!!!

This is another before and after picture during this weight loss journey.  I have now lost around 20 lbs in 6 weeks with Weight Watchers.  I can tell you that some days are easy and some days are so hard.  I am praying that one day food won't be the first and last thing on my mind.  That maybe I would be so busy that I would forget to eat.  Instead I try rationing out my points in case I get really hungry later on...I will still have points.  I want a life where food doesn't rule my every move.  That it will become a take it or leave it element.  I am trying to learn portion control...which is way out of hand.  I do love Weight Watcher's and this great program that leaves you satisfied and teaches you great nutrition.

                           
The right pic is before WW and the left is after losing 20 lbs.

2 comments:

  1. Tracey, you look so good. I am so proud of you. I understand the struggle with food to some degree. Mine is sweets and I have battled this enemy all of my life. Now that I am 55 I have come to realize that I can't eat like I did when I was 25 or 35 or even 45. I have really tried for the past 6 weeks to control my portions and to eliminate as much sugar as possible. I have lost 18 pounds but I am stuck at 18. I have cut out eating portions of 2 cups of everything and I now eat 1/2 cup portions which is truly plentiful. Like you, some days are harder than others. I have prayed to the Lord that he can hold my hand and guide me through this journey that will have to last until I draw my last breath. At this point in life I have learned it has to be a life style change. Praying for you and keep up the good work!!! Love You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO Tracey! Slow & steady....

    ReplyDelete