About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Sunday, September 13, 2009

MY NEW ADVENTURE


I finally decided to start a blog today for several reasons. First, my husband has encouraged me to do this. Secondly, I am sure my Facebook friends are tired of reading the mini series that I write on there. Hope you find things on here interesting.
I bought a 500 piece puzzle yesterday. I chose one with lots of color, because I thought it would be easier to do...WRONG!!! 3 hours later and just the edges and a few pieces on the inside are complete. I think I will stick with my seek a word books.
Looking forward to the fall season. Wish it would just turn cool and stay there instead of flirting with us with those temps in the 70's for a few days, then in the 90's the next 5 days.
Picked some grapes yesterday, and think I got more mosquito bites than grapes. Do they love grapes?? I just needed to run into my other nemesis...the fire ant. Fire ants are my sworn enemy. My best weapon of defense for them is Amdro. Sprinkle in around their mound and the next day they are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment