About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Monday, September 14, 2009

Sleep

I'm having problems sleeping, even after the doctor prescribed something for it. I take my meds around 9 pm, get sleepy and go to sleep; only to be awakened at 3 am. Maybe I should get a third shift job? Although during these insanely early hours, I am at my best. I write the best stories and come up with the most brilliant ideas (in my opinion LOL). Mind you that I never write any of this stuff down, but it is brilliant(trust me..it is brilliant). Then between 5 and 6 am, I fall back to sleep and never remember the things that I wrote in my head. I am thinking of getting a mini recorder to put beside my bed to record these fantastic ideas. Although what if I do that, and it turns out to be crap. How disappointing would that be! The funny thing is that all I remember is what I planned on doing for the day. Tomorrow or should I say today, I plan on going to Walmart and moving a file cabinet and taking all these excessive priority boxes to the PO. But my story about a fish is already totally lost in my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment