About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sam's Club

There are things in life that intrigue me and I want to find the answers to my questions. Although I am sure that what I want to know would be rude to ask the person. I am talking about the things people buy at Sam's....what are some going to do with these items.

Sunday a family of 4 had 12 gallons of milk in their buggy. Are they going to drink 12 gallons (and I know it was 12, b/c I counted them)before they expire? Are they having a milk party, or planning on eating cereal for every meal?

One lady, an elderly lady had 4 ten lb bags of sugar in her buggy. Is she getting a jump start on her Christmas baking? What she is going to do with that much sugar??

Then one couple checked out with only bananas. They would fight the parking lot and that crowd for banana's? Banana's are cheap at Sam's, but not that cheap that I would fight a crowd for them.

One lady had 14 packs of ribs. Yes, I walk around Sam's and count things in people's buggy. Is she having a barbecue or throwing a reception of some kind???

These are some of the questions that I have as I look into people's shopping carts. It makes me wonder about their lives.

Now on Saturday if I see 2 to 3 men with lots of eggs, bacon, juice and coffee, I just assume they are a church group getting ready for their monthly breakfast.

When I see people loading up that large flat screen TV, I have to wonder...did they come to buy that or was that an impulse buy?

Then I look in my own cart, and wonder what people think about the things in my cart. Water, bubble envelopes, grilled chicken sandwiches, 3 dozens of eggs, detergent, flowers, videos and adult bed pads.

The last one probably makes people wonder if I have a bladder problem...NOT. My dog, Lilly, is pad trained, and Sam's is the cheapest on the pads. So, I guess we really don't know why people buy the things they do at Sam's.

No comments:

Post a Comment