About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Puzzles














One thing that I love to do is put puzzles together. Now I am not a fan of putting a 1000 piece together, I like the 500 or 504 (not sure why the extra 4 pieces) piece puzzles the best. They make me relax. I get at the end of my dining room table and start sorting the edge pieces out. I especially love puzzles that are very colorful. I just completed a puzzle of a red barn...which if you look at my past blog you will know that I have a thing about red barns. I buy most of my puzzles at Dollar Tree or Dollar General. They are usually only $1. That is cheap entertainment for this day and age. Lots cheaper than going to the movies....can you believe the price of tickets not to mention popcorn and a drink. I completed two puzzles this past weekend. I was keyed up with all the rain, so sitting down and listening to my video of the "Golden Girls" was very relaxing to me. Doing puzzles drives some people crazy.....like Mark. They get on his nerves, but I find them very calming and gives me a sense of accomplishment. I have to keep some new puzzles in the waiting wings of my activities. I have 4 puzzles sitting on my bookshelf right now awaiting me to put them together. I love the one with the chair and flowers. The chair looks like our dining room chair. Then the hot air balloons are so colorful. I went up in a hot air balloon once....it was the ReMax balloon. It went a total of 20 feet off the ground....wooohooo. That is my only claim to fame of riding in a hot air balloon. After a rousing week of taking care of dementia people....I need some relaxtion.

No comments:

Post a Comment