About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Be My Valentine's

Mark and I went home to Rocky Point on Valentine's weekend, only to have the craziest weekend ever. In a previous blog, I told you about our time with our gas heat. I think we only came home to get snowed in. I was suppose to perform on the 13th at Centerville Baptist over at Kelly. Only it was called off due to the snow...that we usually never get. I was holding my breath about when they would reschedule, but it turned out to actually be on Valentine's Day right after service. That was totally doable for me. Mark gave me a beautiful card on Valentine's Day. I had him a card as well, but it was in Moore County. I bought the card a month before Valentine's and I left it there. Oh well, I need to get it out and give it to him. After I did my performance, Mark and I headed to Wilmington to celebrate. We went shopping and decided that for Valentine's Day that we would buy some DVD's that we both wanted. We had thought about a new TV, but decided against it for the moment. We bought our DVD's and then went to Texas Roadhouse to eat, where they gave me a carnation. We both were tired and didn't feel well, so we opted to just go home. We spent the rest of the day watching DVD's and munching on junk food. I thought it was a perfect way to spend a Valentine's Day with the one you love. That is all that matters anyway, spending time with your Valentine's.



Centerville Baptist Church in Kelly, where I performed on Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment