About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Monday, February 1, 2010

Celebration Time!!!

Today started the birthday month. That is right...we celebrate the whole month of February for my birthday. After all, it is such a short month. I have some sort of surprise everyday of the month for my birthday. It can be a gift, card, act of kindness or just sweet words. I love this idea...I think it is the only child coming out in me. Tonight I went to Atlanta Bread, one of my favorites, and I got a double chocolate cupcake. YUM YUM!!! A great start to the birthday month celebration. By the way, my actual birthday is the 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment