About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hassle Free!!!

My new portable DVD player....thanks hhgregg for keeping your promise!!!


I mentioned in an earlier blog about my portable DVD player that I purchased from hhgregg dying on me. Their return policy is not the best in the world...only 14 days. I did have my player for less than a month when it went out. I called and explained my situation. Kathy at Customer Service assured me that I could return and receive store credit only. That was fine with me. I went straight to the store when we arrived home. I met with Kathy, who remembered me. Then Dan, the manager, came over to introduce himself. He apologized over and over about the DVD player breaking. He was concerned that this was my first purchase from the store, and it had left a bad taste in my mouth. I assured him that since they waived their return policy and were being so nice, that hhgregg would be somewhere I would continue to shop. I found another portable DVD player for only about $11 more than they one that broke. They promised me a hassle free return on the phone, and they were true to their word. Everyone was so nice to us as we looked over our choices. I would highly recommend this store...by the way, it is located in Mayfaire in Wilmington. After the return was finished, we found ourselves at Atlanta Bread eating soup and sandwich. Then we couldn't resist a cup of coffee. We sat there for an hour drinking coffee and talking. It was such a nice way to spend the evening. Mark and I talking without being interrupted. It was nice to just sit back and relax after riding all afternoon. Anyway, I had a hassle free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment