About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Full Week!!

Well, things have been busy this week to say the least. We go to Moore County on Tueday morning and by that afternoon, my dad has been put in the hospital. My sister in law calls to tell us that my mother inlaw rehab time is up. Something about insurance. Which I don't believe,(I think since we were going to move her from there they would no longer fight for her therapy) but that is another story. We stayed Wednesday to help get things ready to move Mark's mom on Thursday to the new assisted living place. Mark and Gerald moved her furniture over while Gail and I did the business end. Then around 6 pm we left for Wilmington. Got home late and got up by 5 am the next morning. Was at the hospital before 10 am just incase they took daddy early...the didn't. Didn't go into surgery until about 3:30. Surgery went well. Only one tumor with shallow roots. Possibly no treatments, but the biopsy will determine that. A few complications after the surgery, but they let him come home on Friday with far too many instructions and mentioning way too much about getting to the ER as fast as you could for me to feel comfortable. So far this AM I haven't heard from them, so I am assuming all is well. Lots of love and support has been shown to mom and dad during this time. Mark and I have received lots of emails of people tells us that they are praying for him. I have received 100's of text asking about daddy and keeping up with his progress. It has been a full week, but I was so happy with the news from his surgery. Praying that he feels better and like his old self soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment