About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, January 8, 2010

Freedom

Today I finally felt well enough to go out. It was my first trip out of the house since Sunday. Mark and I went to Best Buy, where they put a permanent screen protector on my blackberry. Then we went to Hibachi Bistro to eat lunch. It was so delicious. Now we are at my parents house playing the Wii. They have skill ball and darts now. I love to play skill ball. That was one game that I always played when we went to the beach.

Today is Lilly's birthday. She is 10 years old today. I will have to post her pictures later. She is getting some bacon (her favorite) for her birthday. Happy Birthday to the BooBoo, Bosway, Fred and all the other silly names that we call her.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are feeling better!! We got Mario Kart for the Wii over Christmas, with the steering wheel as the remote. It's so much fun but I also love those games you're talking about too - the party games.

    ReplyDelete