About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Sunday, January 3, 2010

So Long, Farewell, Goodbye!!

Today Mark resigned as interim of the church we have been serving for 16 months. We are resigning to make the move to Moore County all the time. It was a sad time, as we have grown to love them in the time we have been there. They have loved us and been so good to us. It is always hard to say goodbye to congregations that you have grown to love. You never get use to it. This is our 5th time saying goodbye to a congregation, and it is not an easy task. They are great folks at that church. We will miss the good folks of Bethlehem Baptist Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment