About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions!!!

I usually never make New Year Resolutions because I usually break them before the ink is dry on the paper that they are written on. This year I decided to take a different approach to my resolution list. They are all things I can do. That is better than committing yourself to lose 75 lbs or exercise daily. Trust me those are 2 things that I will not be doing this year. I hate to exercise, ask my doctor. Well, don't ask him because in 8 years he hasn't gotten the concept that I don't exercise. I know that he doesn't get this because every appointment he asks if I have been exercising and every appointment I say NO. So here is a list of things that I am committed to do in 2010.



  1. To be an encourager to others, not a discourager

  2. To love more openly

  3. To send more cards to hurting people, and just because cards

  4. To act on my good intentions

  5. To smile and speak to more people that I meet in the world

  6. To look for ways to show random acts of kindness

  7. To laugh not only with my mouth, but with my eyes....that is soul depth laughter

  8. To be a better listener

  9. To be a super friend to my friends

  10. To pray more for people, and not just for myself

  11. To be helpful in situations that need my help

  12. To always see the positive instead of the negative

  13. To be happy in all situations

  14. To cherish the times with family and friends

  15. To never take for granted the little things in life

  16. To let people know how important they are to me

  17. To show Christ in my actions and words....let my every breath show Christ

  18. To complete one dream of mine this year....I have thousands of them

  19. To shed all bitterness from my life

  20. To be "ME" and no one else


This are a few things that I have thought about over the last month or so. Nothing big in this list, but I hoping that this list will help change me and the people I meet for the better. Happy New Year. May 2010 be a banner year for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment