About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Boring!!!

Well, if you have been reading my blog, then you know that I have a pretty boring life. Nothing too grand happened today. We went to church, and we only have 2 Sundays left at Bethlehem. Been trying to get all my stuff together to go to Moore County. I need to take lots more clothes and shoes. We went to eat Mexican today after church. We went to the one in Wallace beside the new Walmart. It is so delicious. I have still not been feeling like my old self, so I tire easily after just going out for a few minutes. We came home and I just crashed. I slept all afternoon. After a quick supper, we have been watching Hunter. I loved that show. We bought the first season on DVD. I love cop and detective shows. I would love to have Matlock, but those are around $40 a season. Too high for me. Well, enough rambling for now. Maybe things will be more exciting this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment