About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Monday, January 11, 2010

A Mixture!!

If you have been an avid reader of my blog, you know that I was sick for a week with the yuckies. I slept most of the time, but I had to do something to fill my time. I love to put puzzles together. I spent alot of the week putting some puzzles together. I thought I would show everyone how I waste my time. LOL But it makes me relax. Mark says that it would drive him crazy to sit down and work a puzzle, but for some strange reason it has a calming effect on me. I am better, and we finally made it back to Moore County. Looking forward to a great week. Enjoy the mixture of pictures.

This one reminds me of the birds in our backyard minus the snow. We never get any snow to amount too anything. So far this year it has dodged us:(
For some crazy reason, I thought this one would be easy to do. Boy was I wrong!!!

I loved this one. I hated to tear it apart to put it back in the box. They have a whole series of teapot puzzles. I might have to go and get me another one.
Lilly's birthday present. Some great bacon. She loves bacon, and can't be fooled by the begging strips for dogs. She likes the real thing.

Lilly on her 10th birthday!!! Isn't she cute???

I bought her the little crown to wear, and she bit me when I put it on her. I still thought she looked cute.






1 comment:

  1. Tracey, I remember when you and Mark got Lilly! She has really grown and it sounds like your lives have grown too, spiritually changing with each move. I loved the puzzle pics...the birds in snow looks just like a large flag I have out front right now! I pray that you are both feeling good and settling in! God bless you and your families as you care for them..Pat & Jack

    ReplyDelete