About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Holding Up My End!!!

I have been trying to hold up my end of the resolution list I made. I hate to fail the same month that I made it. So far not too bad on some of them. I am doing pretty good at sending cards. I just think that it is the grandiest thing to get some "nice" mail for no apparent reason. I have also sent a lot of packages out lately as well lately. Today I found myself scanning old pictures at Walgreens. The photo clerk was swamped, so I helped several of her customers use the machine and find some things they needed. My reward was she gave me a discount on my disk. It really pays to be nice. I am going Thursday for a make over....I can't wait. I need some help with my eye make up...I am not happy with what I do right now. I just have so many problems. LOL Checked out about 9 books for the library today, and bought more things for my nieces Valentine's bags. I am trying to get all old magazines together to donate to the library. I have organized and cleaned out some this week. Well, nothing that grand to talk about, just rambling a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment