About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

3rd Day!!!

This is the 3rd day that the yuckies have stayed with me. I am kind of tired of them. I hate feeling bad. I see things that I want to do or that needs to be done, but no energy to do them. I have gotten my tree and some decorations in a tote. Everything was down, but I just didn't have a tote to put everything in. It has been really cold here, but thankfully no rain has fallen lately. They say something about snow tomorrow, but I will believe it when I see it. Nothing that exciting really to blog about, but I am bored. I did check out about 8 library books before we left, so I have had plenty of reading material. I did get to read Nicholas Sparks latest book "The Last Song" last night. Not bad, just predictable as usual. That man loves to kill someone off in a book. I still think "Dear John" is my favorite,although "The Rescuer" was great also. Those 2 need to a movie. I am making out a grocery list for Mark now. I love it when he does the shopping...he buys things that I wouldn't buy, but really wanted to. Well, the yuckies are winning again, so I will say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment