About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Racing!!!

The past few days have found me racing around trying to get things done. Not life shattering things, but nice things. I have mailed out several care packages to people. Just some little pick me ups to let people know that you are thinking of them. I have sent out dozens of cards to people this week. I am trying to do better on acting on my good intentions.

I fixed 2 of my nieces their Valentine bags since I was going to see them this weekend. I have 4 more to fix. I love doing the bags up for the girls. It is always fun finding cute things to put in their bags. I also went and bought my niece, Jessica a few baby outfits. I couldn't resist. I got something that could go for boy or girl since she doesn't know yet what she is having. Watch out when she does find out. I know I will go crazy. I love buying baby things.

We spent Saturday afternoon helping my sister inlaws father celebrate his 80th birthday. We had a very nice time. We took my father inlaw and he really enjoyed himself. It is hard to know how he will react to things with the dementia, but he seems to do well. He has gone to a stage of not talking that much...believe me he has always been a talker. It seems odd that he doesn't talk as much. This disease robs you of so much little by little.

We are planning on going to see a friend of Mark's new baby Monday. Mark and Mark Black have been friends forever, and he and his wife just had a baby boy. They invited us to some by and see him. We are happy for them. We have just had baby news all around us.

Thanks to my dad, Uncle Harold and Brad (my cousin), our water problem in Pender Co got fixed. I am thankful that daddy takes of my things down there, because I have my hands full here.

Well, I am looking forward to a great church service today, and hopes everyone has a great Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment