About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Our Tree is Growing!!!

I found out today that our Garner Family Tree is growing. Our niece Jessica and her husband Adam are having a baby. July 23rd to be exact. We are so happy!!! Jessica is our youngest niece. She was only 10 when Mark and I got married. She use to be full of giggles. So sweet!!! She is a very remarkable woman. She has been married for 7 years this past November 23rd and just finished her 4 year degree along with working full time. We are very proud of her. We can't wait to hear what she is having. We don't care, but let me remind you that we have 4 nieces and 6 great nieces....NO BOYS in the Garner family. No pressure there Jess!!! hahaha!! I love these pics of her, you can thank Grammy for some and yourself for some....I have been in the 80th birthday book.

This was a tree that Mark and I had made for our family about 14 years ago. I still have several apples to add. I need to buy some more as our family has grown.
Right now I need to add 5 more apples, plus our future little niece/nephew. Remember to keep the name short...not a lot of room on the apple. hahaha!!

The mommy to be in her more natural state.


When I grow up, I want to be a mommy!! And I will make my child wear all the frilly dresses and have big bangs like their mommy.

Jessica before the big bangs. She was adorable.

Our baby is growing up!!

Her high school graduation.

I believe this might be her Senior picture...she has come a long way from the little girl with the big bangs.


Jessica gets all dolled on us after she gets married.



Jessica and Adam with Grammy and Peepa.
Congratulations Adam and Jessica










No comments:

Post a Comment