About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's Raining It's Pouring!!!

Well, today didn't start slow that is for sure. I found myself playing catch up with Ebay. After being gone a week, I had several orders to fill. Then I had to bring bills up here to pay and try to get mine and my father inlaws bills to mail out. I found myself at the post office very early. Then it was to the library to drop off books and renew some books. I went and got breakfast for us all, and while gone Mark and his dad had to call a plumber...no water. Came home and got more packages to mail out and made a grocery list. Went through all the coupons to see what I needed to use on this trip. While I was gone the plumber was called back to the house. First time it was a fuse, this time the pump was under water and all the water had to be pumped out. Joy!! Joy!! Finally got supper ready and we ate. The one bright spot was an old friend called me tonight. I enjoyed talking to her so much. While talking to her, I got a message that that they thought our water line in Pender County was busted...and it was. My daddy had to go over and wade through all the water and cut it off at the meter. Like I have said before, "When it rains, it pours." But never fear, Jesus is still in control....so I won't worry this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment