About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Surprise Surprise I Can See it in Your Eyes!!!

This weekend has just been full of surprises, and they have been nice surprises. My Moore County "girlfriends" sent me a super package in the mail, and I received it on Saturday. It is full of candy, stickers, a book and bubbles. I had to laugh at the bubbles. The reason for the chuckle on the bubbles, is because I always say that it isn't a party unless you have bubbles. I got 4 tubes of bubbles, so now I can party hard. I actually partied today with Macey with one tube. What fun to watch a 2 year old chase and try to catch bubbles. It was a delight to outside and spend some time with her. Children just take stress away as you listen to their laughter and their wonder over the simple things. Note to self: Chickens don't like it when you blow bubbles at them. Macey and I found that out today. LOL


My box of goodies from Joann, Jodi, Jennifer and Erin....you girls rock!!!!
I think my "girlfriends are trying to spoil me. I know that I am not spoiled, so someone must do the job. LOL We ate lunch with Joann and her family today, which by the way was delicious. It was down home cooking with pintos full of ham and homemade everything. I made a pig of myself...I am glad that Mark had not preached on glutton today. LOL After lunch I was presented with another present. This time it contained Pleasures Perfume, Bath and Body lotion and note cards. 3 of my favorite things. You guys have helped make my last 30 something birthday fantastic.
My present today from the Awesome Foursome!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so much fun!!!! We had the best time at the movie on Friday and at lunch on Sunday!! Hope you have fun this weekend in Wilmington!

    Love ya-
    Erin

    ReplyDelete