About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Sunday, February 21, 2010

My One and Only!!!

I have seriously thought about starting another blog. Several thoughts have ran through my mind about different blogs I could do. I could do one just on books or just one posting my writings. After thinking about this for a while, the thought left me. I am pretty sure that I have Adult ADD. I start lots of projects only to abandon them. I also thought about writing a blog about what Lilly thinks about life...I even came up with a name...Lilly Unleashed. Then I thought...I don't know what that dog thinks about things in life. The point is about the other blogs is that sometimes I think I talk about the same thing over and over. Then it hit me...this is my life. That is what my blog is about...my life. So, if I decide to talk about books for 3 blogs in a row, who cares? That is what is happening in my life at that point. I will just keep this one and only blog and tell you what exactly is going on in my life or what I am thinking about at the time. I love to read, so reading and books will be a big part of my blog. Mark and Lilly will appear a lot of times, and the no sense things that we do. Everyone thinks they have an exciting life, but I am one that doesn't think that. My life is not that exciting at times, but it is a life that I love. So just tuned in every so often to see what project or amazing thought popped in my head that day!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this blog! Don't change a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey, this just means you have an ECLECTIC blog, like ME! I see why Amanda needs three, and I think Jennifer has (or has had) even more, but the beauty of eclectic blogs is they are full of surprises and you don't put yourself in a box. More power to ya.

    ReplyDelete