About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, February 5, 2010

Girlfriends!!!

My new cookbook that the "girlfriends" gave me for my birthday.


Tonight was a "Girl's Night Out" with some great and funny girlfriends. I have been so excited about this night. I was ready to go and have some fun and laugh. I was not disappointed with tonight on the fun part. I laughed so much tonight, that my side hurt. We all met at a local Mexican restaurant to eat supper. They had my Pollo Fundido that I love so much. Haven't had it since we left Columbus. Everything was delicious. This girls night out turned out to be a Birthday Celebration for me. I got a very nice North Carolina dessert cookbook. I can't wait to try some of the recipes in there. They all know I like to cook....that is evident if you ever read my Facebook status. After a great meal, it was off to the movies. We went to see Dear John....I LOVED IT!!! I will be buying this movie on DVD. Anyone who wants to go see it, give me a call...I will go again. It was better than the book. I don't want to give anything away in case you haven't seen it....so go and see it you won't be sorry. Thanks so much to Erin, Jodi, Jennifer, Joann and the newest girlfriend I met Andrea tonight for making the last year in my 30's a great celebration. You guys rock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment