About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, February 19, 2010

Sickness Rages On!!

For the past 36 hours, I have only kept down a 7.5 oz can of coke and 2 pieces of toast. I can't even seem to keep down my nausea medicine. The yuckies have hit me for sure. I called my doctor today to let them know that I needed something more than pills for nausea. They faxed in a new prescription to my pharmacy. I called and it was pills that they had filled. So, I called my doctor again. The nurse kept me on the line while she phoned the pharmacy with the new RX. Okay, now I am set. Mark picks up my meds and brings them home...and the are pills. Hello, I can't keep them down. I then call the pharmacy...which was no help. They pulled the fax and it didn't say anything, so they filled the RX with pills. Then when I told them that the nurse called and talked to someone..you guessed it...no one there had talked to my nurse. But, by the way I have another filled RX up there for nausea pills. Mark and I get to thinking one bottle is from the fax, so why fill another prescription for the same meds if you didn't talk to someone??? They did talk to the nurse and they got it wrong, but won't admit it. Therefore, I will be changing pharmacies after this. My health is too important to let it lie in the hands of people who can't do their job. So far. I have kept the pill down this go round, but what if I couldn't. My doctor closes early on Friday, so I make a point to call so I can be taken care of for the weekend, only to have a pharmacy screw up. I don't think so!! My business goes somewhere else come Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment