About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Living Again!!!

For the past 4 days, I am not sure that I have been living at all. The Norovirus has hit our house and has hit it hard. Mark, my father in law and myself have all been hit with this virus and knocked down to the ground. I think it probably hit my father in law the hardest. 82 years old with dementia...you don't bounce back fast. He is finally feeling some better...we got some Gatorade in him finally at last. He can't remember that he has been sick and can't understand why he is feeling sick. All the clothes and bedding have been washed and everything in the house has been Lysoled down. I finally got out today and went to do a little shopping. I went over to the new pharmacy in Whispering Pines...Village Apothecary. It was so nice and such personal care there. I loved it!!! Walter and Herschal, the pharmacist there are so nice and friendly. I just loved the time that they took with me, and making sure that my medical needs are being met. They have such a nice store, and I loved the relaxed atmosphere in the store while I shopped. Take time to go over to their new store and check them out. They are located on Hwy 22. It is a very nice store with wonderful employees to serve you. I spent some time at the PO and at the library today. It has felt so good to finally get out for a while. We have found that grits are great when you are trying to start back eating normal food. Today has been a great day and the weather here is just gorgeous!!!

2 comments:

  1. I will have to check this new store out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Walter when he was at Cooper's didnt't realize he had moved. Will be a new customer at his new store.

    ReplyDelete