About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Birthday To ME!!!!!

Today marked my 39th birthday...*sniff sniff*. Only one more year before the dreaded big 4-0. I had an amazing weekend celebration. Today was no different. Mark started the day off with breakfast from McDonald's...I love their breakfast. Then we went to Belk's where I just had a shopping spree. I loved it!!! I had the time of my life picking out whatever I wanted. Thank you Mark for a great day. We plan to celebrate more this weekend with dinner in Wilmington at a few of our favorite restaurants. I can't wait.


All my clothes and jewelry from my shopping spree.


I found a beautiful silver hinged bangle bracelet, a pair of big square rhinestone earrings and a black stone ring. All things that I need.

One of my favorite shirts...it has sparkles on it, and I am all about the sparkles.


Another favorite one that I picked out. I think that Mark actually liked this one. We have different taste on clothes. I am wild and he is plain. But wouldn't it be boring if we all liked the same things or thought the same thoughts.



Mark had a great comment when I chose this blouse. He told me that if I had been living in the 60's that I would have been a hippie living in commune somewhere. I laughed so hard. The best birthday ever. Lots of cards, calls, text, emails and Face book wishes.





1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you, CHA CHA CHA. . . and so on. Truly, I'm glad your birthday was so special. Don't you think Belks would have opened early if they'd known you were coming! : ) And don't dread 40. That would be wasted worry, because that will be one of the great decades of your life!

    ReplyDelete