About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Clothes Happy!!!

I know that I probably shouldn't be running around and shopping, but I have been; so just shoot me. LOL I found myself at Belk's this week on the red dot sale. Man was it fantastic!!! 5 shirts for only $7.98 each (and these were summer shirts, what's up with that?)and a pair of capris that were on sale for $12.99. Plus I picked up a pair of earrings for the low price of $4.70 and an orange handbag for $9.98, now to find something to match the handbag. Gosh, life is full of decisions...LOL. It was a great day at Belk's for me. I usually never find that much on sale for me. I have worked hard this year on my Ebay and decided to treat myself to some dressy summer clothes. Last year I was in limbo during the summer and wore mostly tee shirts and shorts. I really needed these clothes...I keep telling myself that all day long. Then later on this week, I hit Peebles. I have a 15% off my entire purchase coupon. I found a pair of iridescent rhinestone sandals for $7.49 after the coupon along with a white pheasant shirt that I needed to go with some black and white capris. I went last week to Peebles and bought a dressy handbag to take last Saturday. 3 handbags with me and none dressy. I hit a great sale and with a coupon, I was able to get a handbag for less than $12. I am just a sucker for a sale and a coupon. I love Peeble's coupons because they are for regular, sale or clearance items. Now I need to go and buy some new hangers to hang everything up. It has been a great week so far. Mark has been home, because their equipment is broke and in the shop. I went fishing one day, but nothing was biting. Talked with Kelly to make sure I know exactly what to do and when to arrive on Saturday. Got another call to book me on May 22nd for a Relay For Life event. Went treasure hunting today and found me a Hawaiian shirt and a polka dot pair of shorts that looks like a skirt. I paired it with the white pheasant shirt (it is khaki with white polka dots) and it looked fantastic. I also never find me any clothes at thrift store, but both things looked like new. I spent a whole $2.50 on both items. Now you can see why I am clothes happy today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment