About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Buffet or Not!!!

Yesterday we found ourselves at Golden Corral to enjoy a nice early supper. My father in law, who is a little man, loves to eat there and he will eat a pile. We got our plates and started to the buffet. I just got a scoop of brussel sprouts (I know...most people hate them), when I saw a senior man push 3 brussel sprouts that were lying on the side of the pan push them back in the pan. Yuck!!! I hope nobody did that before I got mine. Then another senior lady had a big piece of catfish on her plate and she put it back in the pile on the buffet. I am sorry, but once it goes on your plate...it has to stay there. You can't put it back. Mark saw a little boy take a roll off his plate and put it back on the buffet. I can understand a 10 year old not knowing , but senior citizens handling food and then putting it back for someone else to eat? You are not at home people. I don't know if you are clean or not, and talk about germs. My clincher was that a grown man got a cookie, picked it up and smelled of it then laid it back on the buffet. I mean talk about disgusting...this is why I don't like to eat on buffets. People are nasty and don't think. We left, and my stomach hurt. I am not sure that it was because it was so full or it was feeling disgusted by all the nastiest I saw. Buffet or not??? I say not!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment