About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Friday, April 30, 2010

Life is Good!!!

Got my hook in the water
my toes on the shore
Life is good today
So turtles go away!!
This was my version of the Zac Brown Bands song, Toes, yesterday as I was fishing. I pretended to be fishing for about two hours. I finally realized that I was catching more sun rays than fish. I caught zero fish, but landed one little fighting mad turtle. They are such a nuisance when you are trying to fish.

My big catch!!!
It has been a great week this week. I have been fishing, and getting a little sun at the same time. Ebay is still in high gear, which means that I am making money. I have been shopping several times. Going to perform on Saturday at my friend Kelly's church for their mother/daughter banquet. Got another call to book me. Going today to met my friend Cheryl at Tripps for lunch. Mark has been home all week, and I have enjoyed that. Right now as I type there is some remodeling going on at our little house...we are getting new windows installed. So over all life as been good this week. I can't complain. I have read 3 books this week and got to pretty much do what I wanted to do. Oh yea!!! Life is good today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment