About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Where Have I Been?

I have gotten several messages on Facebook asking Where have you been lately? Well, I have been on Ebay. Not only are the seeds in high gear, I also got a shipment of neck ties in this week. I try to sell more things than seeds on there. Seeds are only a seasonal item. The neck ties are just in time for Father's Day. They are religious ties that are around $20 or more at the Christian bookstore, but I sell them for $6.99 each on Ebay. I have been so busy on Ebay, that I haven't even had time to blog, which I am full of ideas on different subjects. My business has been booming lately, and it takes time to fill and pack orders, then make sure that your inventory is listed. So, where have I been? Why on Ebay of course.

Click on the underlined words and come and check me out on Ebay. There might be something that you just can't live without.

No comments:

Post a Comment