About Me

My photo
This blog is made up of the ramblings and going on's in my life. Some exciting and some not so much...so I will spice those experiences up. LOL Jump on board and follow me along this journey I call "life".

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Busy Bee!!!

That's me...The Busy Bee this week!!!

This week has found me busy as bee with things to do and working. I have had tons of Ebay orders to fill, but I don't mind that means that I am making some money in life. I have been amazed again this year at the price people will pay for seeds. Seeds are not that plentiful this year, so we are kind of on rations. Can only get so many and then you can't order anymore. I have found sunflowers doing better than any other seed that I have this year. We sell 4 varieties of sunflowers: Russian Mammoth, Black Oil, Lemon Queen and Autumn Beauty. They all do well especially the black oil. I have already sent to Hawaii and Puerto Rico this year. Texas and Florida are where most of my customers are located, but Ohio and Pennsylvania is a close second. The seed business has been taking a lot of my time, but I have managed to squeeze a little fun in this week as well.


Monday I met my friend, Rebecca Chriscoe, for lunch and a movie. We had a great time chatting over lunch. It was a little tissue time for me during the movie. We saw "The Last Song". It is Nicholas Sparks' latest book done into a movie. I thought it was great....better than the book.

Rebecca and I had so much fun chatting over our meal. We will have to get together more often. It was such a fun day.
We started off with plans to meet at 195 for lunch. Only 195 is closed on Monday. We decided on the Olive Garden....one of my favorites. I ordered the seafood Alfredo, which I had never had before. It has shrimp and scallops in it...very delicious. I was good...no calamari. I can't believe that I resisted the temptation to order a big old platter full.


We went to see The Last Song. I was not disappointed one bit either. It was better than the book in this regard...none of the extra filler nonsense in the movie. I thought there was too much incidents in the book that didn't make or break the story line. That was all left out of the movie. Some were disappointed that Miley Cyrus played Ronnie, but I thought she did an excellent job. She is an excellent crier, very believable. I have never watched or seen her as Hannah Montana, so I had no preconceived notions about her. I have heard her sing, and while I think she has a great voice...I think she has incredible acting abilities.


Lilly is actually getting groomed as I type this blog. Poor little thing was suppose to get groomed 2 weeks ago, but I had to cancel for some reason. She looks like a little rag dog. We started using a mobile groomers, that my friend Teresa Black recommended. It is called Canine Divine. Sandy, the groomer, is the best. Lilly took to her the first time she came out, and Lilly doesn't like most people. She does a great job on her, and it saves me time from going to and from a groomers.
Canine Divine is a mobile grooming service. I love that I don't have to drag her somewhere and leave her for hours. She is a nervous little dog, and this way she is not too traumatized. Thanks Teresa for recommending their services.


This is Lilly's before picture. She dunks her whole head in the water bowl for some unknown reason. We think she is trying to baptize herself, but we are not sure. LOL


Doesn't our little Boo Boo clean up well. I think she looks so cute. Sandy does an awesome job on her. For a dog that doesn't go outside, she sure gets messy in between grooming times.

No comments:

Post a Comment